Thinking of starting your own business but have no idea where to begin?
A survey done by the U.S. Commerce Dept. says that of every 10 small businesses, 7 will survive their first year, 3 will still be going after 3 years, and only 2 will remain after 5 years. This is often due to the lack of understanding with regards to the economic situation, industry or a proper long-term strategic plan for the company.
CAC Management Consultants International’s Entrepreneurship Coaching program offers you the solution to these problems. With our one-on-one consultations, we will guide you through the economic climate of today, how to go about starting up your own business, and what are the mindsets required for such a business.
Some areas covered in our Entrepreneurship Coaching program includes:
* Are you Ready? - Assessment tools to determine if you are ready to start your own business
* Economic situation– getting to know the economic situation of today, and information on the different industries available
* Generation of Ideas— Brainstorming session to determine your niche area of industry and service
* Financing— How to determine the finances needed for your business, and how to acquire them
* How to write a Business Plan– planning the running of your company and the factors needed to be considered
* Licensing and Registration– what licensing and registration needed when starting your business
* Marketing & Market Research– how to brand and market your company and products and the research involved
* Running of a Business– the day to day operations that are required